I didn't quit, I just got busy.
Where has this year gone? Seems like it was just yesterday I said I wouldn't quit. But a quick glance at my posts sure looks that way, doesn't it. Truth is, life gets busy. Or does it really.
I am learning that I tend put my time and energy into what "I" want. Reading in Col 3 this past week really hit home: doing whatever you feel like whenever you feel like it, and grabbing whatever attracts your fancy. That's a life shaped by things and feelings instead of by God (Col 3:5b). Lots of things grab my attention. And I go after them. And that keeps me from doing other things I would like to, like writing here.
Anyone else struggle with this?

2 Comments:
I am with you 100% !!!
140 characters is hard to do, so feel free to email me anne@flowerdust.net. the insurance will cover, but the doc i want will only take referrals from GP. my GP doesnt think i need it, but i want the tests to find the cause, not just treat symptoms.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home