More Than...

Plus que... "More than" in french. More than my 50 in 50 (50 things I want to do or have done before I turn 50). More than my adventures in cooking. More than being a work from home wife. More than anything else I have ever done.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yes, it's still Wednesday

Good evening,

Just want to give a quick update. Dr C came in this afternoon and said it was time to do the tracheotomy. The respirator will then be attached to the trach and it should be easier to wean daddy off of. Dr Hartigan will be taking him to surgery tomorrow hopefully between 12 and 2. Otherwise it will be after office hours tomorrow. Dr Hameed will then change the feeding tube to go directly into his stomach probably on Friday. That will be done at bedside. 

I am sleeping in ICU-8 tonight. 

Praying for a quiet night.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home